Sunday, October 31, 2021

.@PBillyBurke: Break the terminal thinking Spare them I ask You Lord today to spare them the way You spared me Spare them You’re no respecter of people I’m asking You to spare everyone watching tonight whatever part of the world they’re in Touch them and let them experience that unfeigned Love of God I pray in Jesus Name

 


.@PBillyBurke: Break the terminal thinking Spare them I ask You Lord today to spare them the way You spared me Spare them You’re no respecter of people I’m asking You to spare everyone watching tonight whatever part of the world they’re in Touch them and let them experience that unfeigned Love of God I pray in Jesus Name

https://rosettasister.wordpress.com/2021/10/31/pbillyburke-break-the-terminal-thinking-spare-them-i-ask-you-lord-today-to-spare-them-the-way-you-spared-me-spare-them-youre-no-respecter-of-people-im-asking-you-to-spare-everyo/

No comments:

Post a Comment