Wednesday, January 19, 2022

UFC President Dana White Defends Joe Rogan After Calls For Spotify To Tackle Covid "Misinformation"

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2022/01/16/ufc_president_dana_white_defends_joe_rogan_after_calls_for_spotify_to_tackle_covid_misinformation.html

“Ever since I came out and said what I did, it’s almost impossible to get monoclonal antibodies. They’re making it so you can’t get them. Medicine that absolutely works, they’re keeping from us.”

“I don’t want to get too political and start getting into all this shit, but ivermectin and monoclonal antibodies have been around for a long time. Now all of a sudden you can’t dig them up to save your life, the doctors won’t give them to you.”

“Now Rogan’s been talking about it and I went crazy talking about it, you can’t get those things to save your life now, literally.”

“It’s disgusting,” White added. “It’s one of the craziest things I’ve ever witnessed in my life. And we’re not talking about experimental drugs or things – this stuff’s been around. Ivermectin, the guy won a Nobel Peace Prize.”

No comments:

Post a Comment