Sunday, February 13, 2022

Pfizer Moving Goalposts on COVID-19 Vaccination Endpoints for Toddlers Tanked Their EUA Big, But it's Par for the Course. How it Relates to Pfizer Vaccine Immune Suppression. Plan B.

https://popularrationalism.substack.com/p/pfizer-moving-goalposts-on-covid

@lifebiomedguru: One of the most important articles I’ve published. Your reaction in the comments (on the article page) is needed. #COVID19 #VinayPrasad #PlanB #COVID19 #Pfizer #PopularRationalism

“I don’t want to see loss of confidence in vaccine programs I don’t want Paul Offit to disagree with mandates

I think that when you lose Paul Offit you’ve lost a lot

the man makes vaccines he’s been a crusader for vaccines and you lost him that should give you some pause

I don’t want politics to set FDA policy it should not be after this is done

we need some firewalls between the white house and the FDA

and ironically it wasn’t Trump that led to that

it was this (Biden) administration which is exactly the opposite of I think what many of us feared.”

No comments:

Post a Comment