Wednesday, August 19, 2020

CHD Legal Team Led by Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. Sues Facebook, Mark #Zuckerberg, and Three of Facebook’s So-Called “Fact-Checkers”

 

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/press-release/chd-legal-team-led-by-robert-f-kennedy-jr-sues-facebook-mark-zuckerberg-and-three-of-facebooks-so-called-fact-checkers-for-government-sponsored-censorship-false-dispar/

CHD Legal Team Led by Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. Sues Facebook, Mark #Zuckerberg, and Three of Facebook’s So-Called “Fact-Checkers”

The court will decide whether Facebook’s new government-directed business model of false and misleading “warning labels,” deceptive “fact-checks,” and disabling a non-profit’s donate button, passes muster under the First and Fifth Amendments, the Lanham Act, and RICO.

[What I’ve noticed over the years is when the “narrators” want to quash a story, they quickly put out a this has been fact-checked and found to be false counter-story. When I see that I think to myself I better take a closer look and decide for myself.]

#RFKJr

No comments:

Post a Comment