Thursday, November 19, 2020

I want someone like Sidney Powell, a #whistleblower and a Christian patriot.

https://stream.org/i-know-sidney-powell-she-is-telling-the-truth/

Sniffy Vichy Conservatives

If you think your country’s elections are being stolen, and your main concern is for keeping your “dignity,” then I don’t want you next to me in a foxhole. You’ll switch sides if the enemy offers a chocolate bar, and a chance to save your skin.

I want someone like Sidney Powell, a #whistleblower and a Christian patriot. I hope her evidence is watertight and bullet proof—and frankly, that for the next few weeks she has taken to wearing Kevlar. That’s how much I trust the people who want to silence her.

Please pray for her safety and the future of our democracy.

+++

John Zmirak is a senior editor at The Stream, and author or co-author of ten books, including The Politically Incorrect Guide to Immigration and The Politically Incorrect Guide to Catholicism. He is co-author with Jason Jones of “God, Guns, & the Government.”

No comments:

Post a Comment