Friday, November 20, 2020

Rick Doty AFOSI UFO

https://www.mysterywire.com/ufo/bob-lazars-accuracy-on-ufos-area-51s-front-door-and-clearing-a-controversial-book/  

#doty #dotyufo #ufo #ufos

Knapp: Can you talk about the project you’re working on, the book project? The book project and the troubles you’re having in getting it cleared, and what it’ll be about.

Doty: I wrote a book in 2015 about my life in intelligence, everything that I did for that 10-year period, and some things I did during my Air Force stint, my active duty stint, which was also in a form of intelligence. And I put it all together, I had help from a person to write it. I had a publisher. But I had to send it to the Air Force clearance office to get it cleared because I’ve had top secret clearance and codeword clearance before. So I sent it there. It was a 569 page manuscript. I sent it to them. It took them about four months to get it back to me. And when it got back to me, 343 pages of it was totally redacted.

No comments:

Post a Comment