Tuesday, September 8, 2020

“This was the most terrifying moment of my life." AND Straka had tweeted that the incident was the first anti-gay attack he had experienced “in probably 10 years.”

https://twitter.com/BrandonStraka/status/1302403490648649734

“This was the most terrifying moment of my life. My team &I went to the police to check on detained security agent. 30-40 BLM began throwing bottles at us & chasing us. They stole my employee’s phone &smashed it. We had to run for 4-5 blocks. All Dallas news stations were there.”

+++

https://www.foxnews.com/media/brandon-straka-walkaway-anti-gay-attack-rnc

“We were trying to get back to our hotel and as were walking back to our hotel, four of the people who were with the BLM mob that was harassing the majority of the people as they were leaving was walking down the street, crossing us as we were walking back to the hotel,” Straka continued.

"And that’s when they started hurling #homophobic slurs at us, anti-gay slurs, and then they walked up to Mikey Harlow, spit in his face.

They threw a drink at me, threw a cup in my face, and then they acutally hit Libby Albert, the girl that was with me.

“They called us the anti-gay f-word about three or four times, as you can see in that video,” he added.

Straka had tweeted that the incident was the first anti-gay attack he had experienced “in probably 10 years.”

#Dallas #Texas #fascists

 

No comments:

Post a Comment