Friday, October 30, 2020

DOJ confirms 2019 FBI investigation into Hunter Biden is ongoing: “I can only imagine to the extent that the Chinese communist party has information on the Biden family and their business dealings."

https://wjla.com/news/beyond-the-podium/doj-confirms-2019-fbi-investigation-into-hunter-biden-is-on-going

DOJ confirms 2019 FBI investigation into Hunter Biden is ongoing

“I can only imagine to the extent that the Chinese communist party has information on the Biden family and their business dealings. Other business dealings that occurred in Romania, Khazakstan, Georgia, Monaco and the Middle East, and then obviously topping off in Russia.”

Bobulinksi said he decided to speak out publicly when he heard Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., and other Democrats who suggested these allegations were part of a Russian disinformation campaign.

Before that, Bobulinksi noted it was the impeachment proceedings against President Donald Trump that was the spark that made him want to gather his information and provide it to the authorities.

“I didn’t want to put my face out there, I didn’t want to put my family at risk. I now have ex-Navy SEALs guarding my family and my extended family and I have now put myself in huge risk for the sake of the American people.”

#QuidProJoe #Biden #HunterBiden #moneyLaundering #graft #SlapHappyPappy

[Quid pro quo is a Latin phrase used in English to mean an exchange of goods or services, in which one transfer is contingent upon the other; “a favor for a favor”.]

 

No comments:

Post a Comment